- Large, easy to read register
- Flow ports can be positioned both horizontally or vertically
- UL/cUL listed
- 3/4" ports
- Recommended flow range 5 to 20 GPM
- Handles fluids of any viscosity
- Strainer for gravity flow applications traps tank contaiminants
- Designed for metering diesel fuel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, stoddard solvent and heptane
- Also works with non- corrosive fluids
- Kit includes pipe fittings to add meter to pump models 112, 122, FR152, FR162, 1210B, FR1210C (Ace no. 7065642), FR610 and FR700
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.