- Material: Barley
- Product Type: Clear Water Barley Straw Pond Treatment
- Width: 9 in.
- Length: 7 in.
- Flow Rate: 130 gph
- Number in Package: 2 pk
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Height: 7 in.
- Color Family: Brown
- Place bale on the surface of the pond, preferably near waterfall or filter outlet
- Do not allow bales to sink to the bottom of the pond
- If bale sinks, remove from pond for 24 hours to dry then put it back
- Allow one month for the bale to become effective
- Replace each bale after 6 months of use
- For continuous treatment, after 5 months, place a new bale next to the old one
- Then remove the oldest one at the 6 month mark
- For best results keep barley straw bale floating on the pond year round
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear water
- Does it's job
- Easy to Install
- Natural Look
- Supports Fish
- Back Yard
Comments about SUMMIT CHEMICAL Clear-Water Barley Straw Pond Treatment (130):
It is so easy to use just drop it in and it floats. When it gets too soggy and goes to the bottom of the pond I take it out for 2 days then put it back in.I really feel it keeps my water clear. My pond less than 500 gals so one bale is perfect I feel.[...]