- Body Length: 1-1/2 in.
- Keyed Alike: Yes
- Locking Mechanism: Double Locking
- Lock Material: Vinyl Covered Steel
- Product Type: Padlock
- Shackle Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Rekeyable: No
- Body height: 1-5/16 - 1-11/16 in.
- Shrouded Shackle: No
- Adjustable Shackle: No
- Shackle Dimension: 1 in.
- Number in Package: 3 pk
- TSA Approved: No
- Resettable or Customized Combinations: No
- Color Family: Blue
- Body Width: 1 in.
- Multi Pack Keyed Alike: Yes
- Shackle Clearance: 3/8 in.
- Colorful outdoor protection against moisture, dirt & grime
- High-tech thermoplastic shell designed to withstand the elements
- Laminated steel body for superior strength
- Hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
- Ideal for all outdoor applications
- Blue cover
- Replacement key blank-Ace No. 50160
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Install
- Cover broke off
- Lock Freezed
- Heavy Duty Use
Comments about Master Lock® Padlock With Cover:
This lock works great in spring,summer,fall. The test is in the bitter cold & Here in Wisconsin it's bitter cold. To my disappointment the cover broke off in winter. Lock froze solid couldn't open garage, missed work. I replaced with a Ace Laminated Steel Padlock & this lock has a much better cover then master lock. Do yourself a favor go with ACE.