- 52" width
- Antique brass finish with reversible blades (oak/walnut)
- Includes light fixture with frosted rubbed glass shades
- 5 blades
- Use (3) soft white or clear candalabra base or torpedo 60 watt maximum bulbs
- 25 year warranty
- A limiter device (that limits the total wattage of its light fixture to 190 watts) has been added to this ceiling fan so that it can be compliant with the 2005 Energy Bill (EPACT 2005)
- Light bulbs have been added to this ceiling fan so it can be compliant with the 2005 Energy Bill (EPACT 2005)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Circulates Air Well
- Easy to install
- Range of Speeds
- Works in Both Directions
- Air Circulation
- Larger Rooms
Comments about Westinghouse® Vintage® 52in. Ceiling Fan:
The glass globes need better packing. When I opened the package one golbe was broken. Not wraped with enough packing. The company sent another to the store right away to cover broken one.