- Product Type: Sliding Glass Door Handle
- Finish: Wood/Black
- Material: Steel
- Door Direction: Right Handed
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1-1/8 in.
- Knob or Lever Throw Length: 5.6 in.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Indoor and Outdoor: Outdoor
- Faceplate Material: Aluminum
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Backset Dimension: 5 3/5 x 5 3/5 x 4/5 in.
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1 in.
- Number in Package: 1
- Number of Keys Included: 2
- Knob Style: Knob
- Drill Resistant: No
- Contents: 1 inside latch with deluxe wood pull; 1 outside pull; 1 keeper; 4 hook assortment; 1 locking cylinder; installation fasteners
- Description: Black diecast flush latch assembly with wood pull handle, fits most popular door style cutouts; latch comes with a set of four different sized hooks, which are reversible for left or right handing; this latch comes with a diecast keeper, and has a night latch feature
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.