Stanley Bostitch® Finish Nailer Kit (N62fnk-2)
- Energy Type: Pneumatic
- Compatible Nail Type: Angled
- Fastener Type: Finish
- Product Type: Nailer Kit
- Gauge: 15 Ga.
- Collation Type: Glue
- Maximum Pressure: 120 psi
- Minimum Fastener Size: 1-1/4 in.
- Minimum Pressure: 70 psi
- Loading Type: Nails
- Maximum Fastener Size: 2-1/2 in.
- 34 degree
- Depth adjustment
- Dry fire lockout
- No-mar pad
- Trigger lock-off
- Ultra-quiet rear exhaust to direct air away from the user
- Integrated air blower allows user to clear away debris fromwork surface (patent-pending)
- LED work-light for working in closets and dark spaces
- Adjustable trigger with safety lock-out allows the user to choose between single or multiple fastener drive mode
- 16" on-center gauge fl ips out for quick and easy installation of baseboard (patent-pending)
- Oil-free operation, rear trip design for clear line-of-sight and dial-a-depth adjustment for precise fastener placement
- Includes: sample finish nails, (2) standard no-mar tips, (4) profile no-mar tips, swivel air fitting, steel belt hook, hex wrench, and carrying case
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.