- Energy Type: Pneumatic
- Compatible Nail Type: Brad
- Fastener Type: Finish
- Product Type: Nailer Kit
- Gauge: 18 Ga.
- Collation Type: Glue
- Minimum Pressure: 70 psi
- Loading Type: Strip
- Maximum Pressure: 120 psi
- Maximum Fastener Size: 2-1/8 in.
- Minimum Fastener Size: 5/8 in.
- Depth adjustment
- Dry fire lockout
- Overmold grip
- 110 nail capacity
- Jam clearance
- Oil-free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains
- Selectable trigger system converts from sequential to contact operation
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing
- Swivel air fitting with internal filter improves maneuverability
- Ultra-quiet rear exhaust with muffler directs air away from the user
- Reversible belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener
- Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability
- Uses Ace No. 2005718 (sold separately)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.