Craftsman Briggs & Stratton 46 in. 540 cc 19 hp Riding Lawnmower (07220374)
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Cutting Width: 46 in.
- Engine Displacement: 540 cc
- Horsepower: 19 hp
- Lawn Mower Type: Riding
- Product Type: Lawnmower
- Mulching Capability: No
- Front Wheel Size: 15 in.
- Bagger Included: No
- Blade Length: 19 in.
- Maximum Cutting Height: 4 in.
- Assembled Height: 35-1/2 in.
- Start Type: Electric Start
- Drive Type: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Rear Wheel Size: 20 in.
- Assembled Width: 51 in.
- Side Discharge: Yes
- Minimum Cutting Height: 1-1/2 in.
- Engine Oil Included: Yes
- Rear Discharge: No
- Deck Cleanout: Yes
- Number of Blades: 2
- Assembled Depth: 70 in.
- Engine Type: OHV
- Deck Material: Steel
- Features automatic transmission and powerful steel cutting deck
- Mower has 18 in. turning radius perfect for going around flower beds and trees
- Adjustable seat has 13 in. high back, padded steering wheel and cup holder for your comfort
- Comes with a fantastic 2-year overall warranty, plus a 5-year warranty on the frame and a 10-year warranty on the front axle
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.