Craftsman Briggs & Stratton 21 in. Front Wheel Drive Lawnmower (7139760)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Cutting Width: 21 in.
- Engine Displacement: 190 cc
- Horsepower: 6.5 hp
- Lawn Mower Type: Front Wheel Drive
- Product Type: Lawnmower
- Mulching Capability: Yes
- Rear Wheel Size: 11 in.
- Side Discharge: No
- Engine Oil Included: Yes
- Assembled Depth: 39 in.
- Assembled Width: 17.75 in.
- Minimum Cutting Height: 1.25 in.
- Number of Blades: 1
- Drive Type: Front-Wheel Drive
- Deck Material: Steel
- Start Type: Pull Start
- Rear Discharge: Yes
- Deck Cleanout: Yes
- Front Wheel Size: 8 in.
- Assembled Height: 24 in.
- Maximum Cutting Height: 3.75 in.
- Engine Type: Gas
- Bagger Included: Yes
- Comes equipped with an aggressive mulching blade for finely mulched clippings, returning nutrients back to the lawn.
- Variable dual trigger drive system makes operation comfortable for long jobs
- 2-in-1 capability, choose the option to mulch or bag your clippings
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.