Craftsman Briggs & Stratton 21in Front Wheel Drive Lawnmower (7139760)
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Cutting Width: 21 in.
- Engine Displacement: 190 cc
- Horsepower: 6.5 hp
- Lawn Mower Type: Front Wheel Drive
- Product Type: Lawnmower
- Mulching Capability: Yes
- Drive Type: Front-Wheel Drive
- Maximum Cutting Height: 3.75 in.
- Deck Cleanout: Yes
- Front Wheel Size: 8 in.
- Rear Wheel Size: 11 in.
- Minimum Cutting Height: 1.25 in.
- Side Discharge: No
- Rear Discharge: Yes
- Assembled Width: 17.75 in.
- Engine Oil Included: Yes
- Bagger Included: Yes
- Number of Blades: 1
- Start Type: Pull Start
- Assembled Depth: 39 in.
- Engine Type: Gas
- Deck Material: Steel
- Assembled Height: 24 in.
- Comes equipped with an aggressive mulching blade for finely mulched clippings, returning nutrients back to the lawn.
- Variable dual trigger drive system makes operation comfortable for long jobs
- 2-in-1 capability, choose the option to mulch or bag your clippings
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.