Ace® 50 Year 100% Silicone Sealant in Almond - 12 Pack
- Caulk Sealant Material: Silicone
- Product Type: Sealant
- Color: Almond
- Container Size: 10.1 oz.
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Mold and Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Tintable: No
- Meets ASTM Standards: Yes
- Paintable: No
- VOC Level: Other
- Caulk Type: Silicone
- Curing Time: 24 hr.
- Moisture Resistant: Yes
- Color Family when Dry: Almond
- Permanently Flexible: Yes
- Package Size: 10.1 oz.
- Architectural grade
- Seals cracks, joints, windows, doors, gutters, sinks, counter tops & showers
- Also use on RVs & boats above water line
- Bonds to ceramic, glass, fiberglass, porcelain, painted surfaces, non-oily surfaces & most metal
- Apply between 10 deg. F. & 100 deg. F.
- 24 hr. cure
- Mineral spirits clean-up
- Authorized by USDA for federally inspected meat & poultry plants, meets TT-S-00230 C Class A, TT-S-001543 A Class A, Mil, Spec. Mil-A-46106A, ASTM C920-79, FDA Reg. No. 21 CRF 177, 2600 when fully cured
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.