- Style: Victorian
- Product Type: Keyed Mortise Lock Set
- Finish: Brass/Glass
- Material: Steel
- Door Direction: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Drill Resistant: No
- Knob Style: Round
- Backset Dimension: 2-3/8 in.
- Lockset Type: Keyed
- ADA Compliant: No
- Number of Keys Included: 1
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1-3/4 in.
- Faceplate Material: Steel
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1-3/8 in.
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Knob or Lever Throw Length: 7 in.
- Number in Package: 1
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Contents: 1 mortise caselock assembly; 2 knobs; 2 trim plates strike plate and installation screws
- Description: Brass plated steel trim plates; glass knobs; case-hardened steel case; lock bolt is key activated both inside and outside; spare keys available on special order; for interior use only
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Understood Instructions
- Easy Installation
Comments about Prime Line® Mortise Caselock Assembly (E 2311):
If you have an old house like i do, you will need a new mortise lockset or knob at some point. I usually have to buy used and hope they fit/work. then they really dont last very long. This appears to be a solid set, Time will tell as to its durability.