Generac Portable Generator 7000 W 8750 12 Hr (6673)
- Sub Brand: RS Series 7000E
- Continuous Power: 7000 watts
- Product Type: Portable Generator
- Continuous Run Time: 12 hr.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Engine Displacement: 420 cc
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Amperage: 58.4 amps
- Rated Wattage Peak: 8750 watts
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Engine Manufacturer: Generac
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.5 gal.
- Assembled Depth: 30 in.
- Assembled Width: 27 in.
- Number of Outlets: 4
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Wheel Kit Included: Yes
- Assembled Height: 25-3/4 in.
- 8750 starting watts/7000 running watts
- Hardened 1-1/4" steel tube cradle
- Fold down locking handle
- Heavy duty, never flat wheels
- Plug in battery charger jack
- Single touch electric start battery included
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
- Power Cord Included
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.