Kwikset Electronic Bluetooth Deadbolt Satin Nickel
- Style: Electronic Bluetooth
- Product Type: Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Grade: 2 Grade
- Door Direction: Right Handed
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1.375 in.
- Number of Keys Included: 2
- Number in Package: 1 each
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1.75 in.
- Faceplate Material: Metal
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Model Number: 99250-202
- Touch-to-Open convenience
- Military grade PKI encryption
- Works with other smart devices - nest thermostat, Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat and Ring Wi-Fi and Skybell video doorbells, and Kevo Skill for Alexa (requires Kevo Plus)
- Receive notifications and view usage history
- Send and manage free eKeys via your smartphone for anytime access, scheduled access and 24 hour guest access
- Compatible with Smartphone 4S or higher and select android 5.0 or higher devices
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.