Schlage® Keyed Entry and Double Cylinder Deadbolt (FB52NVPLY505)
- Style: Plymouth
- Product Type: Knob and Double Cylinder Deadbolt
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Bright
- Grade: 2
- Backset Length: 2.375 in.
- Drill Resistant: No
- Door Direction: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Number of Keys Included: 2
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Lockset Type: Keyed
- Backset Dimension: 2 3/8 or 2 3/4 in.
- Knob or Lever Strike Width: 9.8 in.
- Number in Package: 1
- Cylinder Material: Brass
- Maximum Door Thickness: 2.75 in.
- Knob or Lever Strike Height: 9.8 in.
- Knob or Lever Throw Length: 9.8 in.
- Knob Style: Knob
- Faceplate Material: Brass
- Minimum Door Thickness: 2 3/8 in.
- Security Grade: Grade 2
- ADA Compliant: No
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Install
- Difficult To Remove
- Heavy Duty Use
Comments about Schlage® Keyed Entry and Double Cylinder Deadbolt (FB52NVPLY505):
- It's pretty easy to install, just follow the directions. My house was built in the 1950's and had some original locks, and installation went smoothly.
- Keyed on both sides means that my 1 year old and 3 year old won't run out the door and into the street
- Having all five exterior doors on one key is extremely convenient.
- My wife HATES keyed locks on both sides. It's annoying to her to have to find a key when leaving the house from the backyard, or if someone is at the front door and she doesn't have a key handy.
- The above fact means that the key literally stays in the locks all the time unless I take it out at night.
- If you care about security, and you are a single person, this is a GREAT lock to have. If you have a wife which has had a break in, or was effected by a home invasion, a friend, or family member, then buy this lock.
- If you are me - just hope that living in a decent neighborhood, and a security system is good enough, 'cause the keys are staying in the locks on the inside :)