Rite Lite 12 LEDs White Under The Cabinet Task Light With Remote (LPL1074WRCAC)
- Connection Type: Battery
- Bulb Light Source Type: 12 LED
- Product Type: Under Cabinet Light Strip
- Color: White
- Lumens: 200 lumens
- Mounting Method: Screws
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Battery Size: AAA
- Hardware Included: No
- Linkable: No
- Number of Batteries Required: 6
- UL Listed: No
- Feature 4: Remote control activates light from up to 20 feet away
- Feature 3: Powered by 6 AAA batteries or AC adapter
- Feature 2: Light heads swivel independently
- Feature 1: On/off switch with slide dimmer
- White LEDS
- 4 light heads contain 3 LEDs each
- 100 Degree Beam Angle
- Operation: press once for full brightness, again for softer light and a third time to turn off the light
- Full adjustable light heads swivel and pivot to direct light anywhere
- Hook and loop tape or screw mount bracket
- Uses batteries or AC adapter
- Includes wireless remote control
- Batteries not included
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.