Ships in 1-7 days.
- Product Type: Pocket Hole Jig
- Compatible Material: Wood
- Minimum Stock Size: 1/2 in.
- Compatible Size: 3
- Maximum Stock Size: 1-1/2 in.
- Large clamping recess to secure to workbench
- Sturdy toggle clamp
- Glass reinforces nylon body with 3 hold drill guide with hardened steel core for material thickness from 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Includes Kreg Jig Master system, face clap, portable base, drill guide spacer material support stop, dust collection attachment, 3/8" stepped drill bit, 6" square driver, 3" square driver starter, screw set starter, starter plug set, quick-start guide, Skill Builder DVD
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Works Effectively
- Case Could Be Better
- Wish It Was Stronger
- Home Repair
- Large Projects
- Small Projects
Comments about KREG TOOL COMPANY Kreg Pocket Hole Jig Glass (K4MS):
I had been thinking about getting one of these for a long time and felt like I could not justify the cost. Then I had some projects come up that I was in a time crunch and to do them the traditional way would mean lots of time finishing and covering screw holes. The first project that I used this on was a corn hole set. This kept me from having to drill through the face of the board and that meant that I had a perfect top. It saved me so much time. I have since found that I think about my projects differently and can get them done faster.
I do wish the case was a little stronger and better suited for what it should carry, but it works nonetheless. I would also strongly recommend a good 90 degree clamp to hold the pieces perfect.
Love it, will use it plenty.
- Primary use: