Milwaukee 9 Piece Ice Hardened Hole Saw Kit (49-22-4005)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: Hole Dozer
- Hole Saw Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Blade Material: Bi-Metal
- Product Type: Hole Saw Kit
- Shank Type: Hex
- Cutting Depth: 1.8 in.
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Arbor Included: Yes
- Shank Diameter: 1/8 in.
- Application: General Purpose
- Rip Guard, the strongest tooth form in the industry
- Plug Jack, an all access slot design for fast plug removal
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Rip Guard Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty
- Includes: (1) 3/4" Hole Dozer bi-metal hole saw, (1) 7/8" Hole Dozer bi-metal hole saw, (1) 1" Hole Dozer bi-metal hole saw, (1) 1-1/8" Hole Dozer bi-metal hole saw, (1) 1-1-2" Hole Dozer bi-metal hole saw, (1) twist-release small thread quick change arbor, 3/8" (49-56-7210), (2) 1/4" x 3-1/2" high speed steel pilot bit (49-56-8010), (1) adapter, (1) spacer, (1) 1/8" hex key, (1) impact-resistant case
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.