Master Lock 80mm Magnum Disc Lock (M50XKADCCSEN)
- Body Length: 3-1/8 in.
- Keyed Alike: No
- Locking Mechanism: Ball Bearing Locking
- Lock Material: Steel
- Product Type: Shrouded Shackle Padlock
- Resettable or Customized Combinations: No
- Multi Pack Keyed Alike: No
- Color Family: Grey
- Body Width: 1 in.
- Shrouded Shackle: Yes
- TSA Approved: No
- Shackle Diameter: 7/16 in.
- Rekeyable: No
- Shackle Clearance: 1-1/4 in.
- Shackle Dimension: 3/4
- Adjustable Shackle: No
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Body height: 1-11/16 in.
- Shrouded shackle minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks
- Stainless steel construction for maximum weather protection
- Tough-cut octagonal boron-carbide shackle
- Ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Covered keyway for superior weather protection
- Reinforced body bumper for scratch resistance
- Replacement key blank-Ace No. 50160
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.