Reliance 199,000 BTU Tankless NG Water Heater (TS-540-GIH)
- Natural gas
- Condensing model
- Residential/light commercial use
- Endless hot water to 2 to 3 standard appliances depending on climate temperature climates
- Minimum 13,000 BTU input maximum 199,000 BTU input
- Unit dimensions: 18.5"W x 12.4"D x 25.6"H
- Easy installation PVC or CPVC vent piping system, 3" or 4" 12.4"D x 25.6"H
- Easy installation
- PVC or CPVC vent piping system, 3" or 4"
- Minimum gas line size required: 3/4"
- Minimum water line size required" 3/4"
- Energy Factor .95 Energy Star qualified
- Ultra low nox
- Built in temperature control
- Treat hard water conditions before connecting to tankless heater
- Failure to treat hard water conditions may vid or reduce warranty period
- Unit must vent independently and with approved venting materials
- Optional accessory PVC3" contrentic vent Ace no 4513644 mfg. no. 9007611005 kit combines intake and exhaust to allow one penetration point to exterior
- Optional service valve kit Ace no. 4302774
- 12 year limited warranty on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts
- Not for manufactured home use
*Orders shipped to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.