Reliance 180,000 BTU Tankless LP Water Heater (TS-340-LIH)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Dimensions: 18.5"W x 12.4"D x 25.6"H
- Minimum input: 13,000 BTU
- Maximum input: 180,000 BTU
- Now: Ultra low nox built in temperature control
- Condensing model
- Residential/light commercial use
- Provides endless hot water to 1.5 standard showers or appliances in cool climates and up to 2 major appliances or showers at time in warm climates
- Minimum gas line size required: 3/4"
- Minimum water line size 3/4"
- PVC or CPVC vent piping system 3" or 4" easy install
- Energy Factor .95 currently Energy Star qualified rebates may apply
- Scale reduction software
- Freeze protection and multiple safety features
- Optional accessory PVC 3 Concentric Vent (Ace no. 4513644 mfg. no. 9007611005) kit combines intake and exhaust to allow one penetration point to exterior
- Not for mobile/manufactured home use
- 12 year limited warranty on heat exchanger/5 year on parts
- Optional Service valve: Ace no. 4302766 or use 4302774 if an integral check valve is required in your area
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.