Reliance 140,000 BTU Tankless NG Water Heater (TS-110-GI)
- Product Type: Tankless Water Heater
- Power Source: Natural Gas
- Assembled Height: 20-1/2 in.
- Assembled Length: 6-11/16 in.
- Assembled Width: 13-13/16 in.
- Water Connection Size: 3/4 in.
- Water Connection Location: Bottom
- Voltage: 120 volts
- BTUs: 140,000 BTU
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Warranty: 15 year
- Self Cleaning: No
- Gas Connection Size: 3/4 in.
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: No
- Maximum Elevation: 6000 ft.
- Amperage: 5 amps
- Vent Diameter: 4 in.
- 15 year warranty heat exchangerr
- 5 year warranty parts
- Low NOx emissions, requires one 3/4" opening 150 psi Pressure only relief valve purchased separately
- Dimensions and specifications subject to change without notice in accordance with our policy of continuous product improvement
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.