This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Gas or Electric: Gas Powered
- Shaft Type: Curved Shaft
- Corded or Cordless: Cordless
- Product Type: String Trimmer
- Cutting Capacity: 14 in.
- Engine Displacement: 25 cc
- Line Size: 0.095 in.
- Engine Type: 2-Cycle
- 25CC 2-cycle half-crank engine. Incredi-pull recoil assist starting. Fixed head. .110" line standard. Split shaft accommodates attachments. 2 year warranty. Split boom works with Ace No. 7444524 (blower), 7444623 (edger), 7444649 (cultivator), 7444318 (pole saw), 7444326 (hedge trimmer) and 7443948 brush cutter). Replacement trimmer head is Ace no. 7314941 - For 2013 models and prior. 2014 and newer will use .110"pre-cut line, Ace No. 7332570. Spark plug - Ace No. 7091689, head Ace No. 7192230. Modified defective policy A applies to this item. Path to form on Acenet is: Find & Order Product>Dept & Planograms>Depts>Dept 7 L&G>Outdoor PE>Craftsman>Modified Policy A form.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.