Epoxyshield Premium Floor Coating Kit With Clear Gloss (263997)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- High Gloss Clear
- 2 part solvent based epoxy
- No Peel Promise
- forms a bond that is stronger than concrete
- Durable for heavy foot and vehicle traffic
- Ultimate abrasion, water and chemical resistant
- No hot tire pick up
- Dry time: 10 hours for foot and 4 days for full cure for cars
- Coverage: 500 sq. ft. coated surface and 250 sq. ft for bare surface (garage 2.5 cars for coating and 1 car for bare concrete)
- Apply when weather is between 60 degrees F and 85 degrees F
- Helps prevent concrete from chipping, cracking and dusting
- Best for residential garages, workshops, commercial spaces and more
- May be used with stain additives: Ace nos. 1502608 black walnut, 1502582 charcoal and 1502590 rustic brown
- Kit includes: 2 part epoxy floor system, anti skid additive, stir stick and instructions
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.