- Package Size: 60 lb.
- Product Type: Ready-to-Use Concrete Mix
- Color Family: Gray
- Feature 5: Meets ASTM C 387 compressive strength requirements
- Feature 2: Perfect for setting mailbox posts, fence posts and lamp posts
- Feature 4: Just add water
- Feature 3: High-strength 4000 PSI concrete
- Feature 1: Ideal for sidewalks, steps, walkways, foundations, footings and other general concrete work
- Original 4000 PSI average compressive strength blend of Portland cement, sand and gravel or stone
- Use for setting posts and building sidewalks, downspout troughs, steps, floors, patios and curbs
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Works Fast
- Hard To Use
- Home Use
- Small Jobs
Comments about Quikrete 60Lb Concrete Mix (1101-60):
This product is good. I do recommend that you dont try to pour the contents in to a hole and add water then try to mix it, It will not get mixed correctly and you will have over wet places and dry pockets, this causing the concrete to be week and fall apart in little time. Use a small mixer or 5 gallon bucket that you can seal to mix it and then pour it in to your hole. For a nice smooth top to it after being poured use a trowel. I also suggest so you can remove many air-bubbles that you have a stick or metal rod that you can virbrate and insert in places in the pour. Otherwise this product and instructions on the bag are ok.