Metalux 4 Ft. T8 2 Lamp White Fluorescent Wrap Utility Light Fixture (127N4C)
- Assembled Length: 48 in.
- Number of Bulbs Required: 2 Bulb lights
- Lamp Type: T8
- Product Type: Wraparound Light Fixture
- Assembled Height: 2.42 in.
- Ballast Start Type: Electronic
- Mounting Type: Surface
- UL Listed: Yes
- Assembled Width: 5.12 in.
- Color: White
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Feature 5: Energy Star qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Feature 1: Uses a clear, prismatic acrylic lens with white steel end plates
- Feature 4: Requires two 32-watt T8 straight tube lamps
- Feature 2: Diffuser features a continuous-interlocking design for easy installation, lamp access and cleaning
- Feature 3: Slim, wraparound design fits narrow ceiling areas
- Feature 6: UL listed
- Residential fluorescent wraparound. Uses two 32 watt T8 bulbs. Energy Star qualified. Starts to zero degrees F. CUL listed. 2 year mfg. warranty.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.