- 2 gallon
- Use on decks, fences, brick patios, walls and walkways, concrete driveways, and exterior surfaces
- Includes Total Spray Control shield for no mess, no fuss
- Includes 3 nozzles-fine, medium and coarse
- 50-75% faster than using a brush
- Replacement parts Ace nos.: Repair kit - 73373 Nozzle assembly - 7100977 Extension wand - 71675 Sprayer handle (shut off) - for model no. 25028 - 7102361; for model no. 2568A - 76979 Hose - for model no. 25028 - 7103302; for model no. 2568A - 7009087
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ACE HARDWARE Ace® Deck Sprayer:
This was an atrocious product. Where do I begin? The sprayer needle tip constantly clogged, so I had to stop, take the tip off, rinse it out, blow through the hole to open it up, reassemble and restart. The sprayer went through spray faster than a college freshman going through PJ at a fraternity rush. The same job with a brush or roller would use 1/2 to a 1/3 the paint. Finally, the coverage was so bad I went back with a brush to make it look decent. I will never buy one of these again and would not recommend it to my worst enemy.