- 5.5" diameter
- 18.5" high
- Plunger head and pole are coated with Neverwet technology that repels water, eliminates dripping and avoids bacteria
- Won't drip on floors after use
- Not designed for low flow toilets
- Ergonomic grip supports both two handed or palm grip
- Neverwet coating lasts beyond hundreds of cycles
- Neverwet coating is affected by the oils in your skin touching the protective coating may impact product performance (transport plunger by the handle above the coating)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Use
Comments about Rubbermaid 5.5 in. Dia. Plunger (1817212):
This is certainly a nice plunger and is waterproof but its plunging ability was not that strong upon first use and definitely disappointing considering the cost. Due to the packaging you cannot evaluate the plunging end before purchasing and it is really stiff, not flexible enough to plunge.