Master Lock Speed Dial Resettable Combo Lock - Color May Vary (1500ID)
- Body Length: 2 in.
- Locking Mechanism: Anti-Shim Technology
- Lock Material: Steel
- Product Type: Combination Padlock
- Combination Type: Resettable
- Adjustable Shackle: No
- Multi Pack Keyed Alike: No
- Body height: 2-3/4 in.
- Shackle Dimension: 1
- TSA Approved: No
- Body Width: 1-1/8 in.
- Resettable or Customized Combinations: Yes
- Shackle Diameter: 1/4 in.
- Rekeyable: No
- Color Family: Assorted
- Shackle Clearance: 3/4 in.
- World's first combination lock that opens on up/down/left/right directional movements
- Combination can be reset to any number of movements in any sequence
- Can be opened one-handed without looking for ease of use
- Matching pass-code indicators (letters, numbers, colors, shapes and symbols)
- Hardened steel shackle
- Combination resetting instructions & video at masterlock.com
- Assortment of colors
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.