This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- 2 oz
- Repairs dry-rot,tanks,piping fittings, weld seams,aluminum rivets
- Easy to use putty can be molded to any shape
- Bonds to properly prepared wood,steel,aluminum,fiberglass
- Permanently joins dissimilar materials without galvanic action
- Cures to high strength repair,compressive strength in excess of 13,000 psi
- Can be drilled,threaded sanded and painted
- Non-corrosive & non-rusting
- Impervious to diesel fuel and many kinds of acids, solvents and chemicals
- Can be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Marine Tex 2 Oz Gray Waterproof Epoxy (RM301K):
I'm a big fan of marine epoxy for situations where weatherproof, flexible material is required. I use Marine Tex on the fiberglass bodywork of my BMW motorcycle (same as a boat), and I just repaired the scuff-worn toes of my race boots with it. I'm surprised that more people don't use marine epoxy.
Marine Tex has a very nice consistency for fill-in jobs. If you need to build something up, you're better off with a putty-style epoxy like PC Marine.
- Was this a gift?: