Dewalt 20 V Max Lithium Ion Drill/Driver Kit (DCD980M2)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: XR Premium
- Volts: 20 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Metal Ratcheting
- Product Type: Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
- Variable Speed Range: 0-575 rpm
- Speeds: 3
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Maximum Power: 535
- XR Premium Lithium-Ion batteries offer longer tool run-time and enhanced durability
- 3-speed, all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- LED light with 20-second delay after trigger release
- High power, high efficiency motor for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Includes: (2) 20V MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion batteries, (1) 1-hour charger, (1) 360 degree side handle and kit box
- Replacement battery 2392827 (sold separately)
- Replacement Charger 2362606 (sold separately)
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.