- Product Type: Shop Light
- Assembled Depth: 5.375
- Assembled Width: 48
- Assembled Height: 2.5
- Batteries Included: No
- High and Low Switch: No
- Feature 9: 5 feet cord and plug
- Feature 2: Up to 9 units may be linked together using 13 inch linking cord or end to end connector
- Feature 4: Rated 50,000 hour
- Feature 5: 3200 lumens, 36 watt
- Feature 7: Light performance is equivalent to typical two 32-watt fluorescent shop light
- Feature 3: 120 volt operation
- Feature 8: Perfect for cold start applications with an "instant on" down to -4 degree Fahrenheit
- Feature 1: Energy Star rated
- Feature 10: CUL rated
- Feature 6: 43 percent energy savings, two 32-watt fluorescent shop light equivalent
- Silver diamond plate design. 5 ft. power cord. 5-3/8 in. contoured reflector. Uses two 32 watt T8 lamps (not included). Replacement light bulb Ace no. 3137775. Electric ballast. On/off pull chain switch. Fully assembled ready to install. Mounting hardware included. Replaces Ace no. 3230760.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.