Honeywell 5118 BTU Energy Smart Infrared Heater (HZ-970)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Heater Type: Infrared
- Product Type: Heater
- Thermostat: Yes
- Heat Output: 5118 BTU
- Heating Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Color Family: White
- ETL Listed: No
- UL Listed: No
- Nonslip Base: No
- Oxygen Level Control: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Antifreeze Setting: No
- Assembled Height: 19-11/16 in.
- Remote Control: Yes
- Accessories Included: Yes
- ANSI Certified: No
- Wheeled: No
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Assembled Depth: 17-13/16 in.
- Vented: Yes
- Wattage: 1500 watts
- Assembled Width: 15-7/8 in.
- Material: Metal
- Number of Heat Levels: 3
- Wattage: 1500 (high), 1250 (med) and 1000 (low)
- 22 lbs.
- Quartz Core Technology equals comfortable powerful whole room heating
- EnergySmart controls save up to 25% energy usage
- Top located controls with remote, programmable thermostat and four-hour timer
- Indicators display energy used for extra large rooms
- Cool touch housing
- Robust metal interior construction
- Overheat and four-way tip over protection
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.