Honeywell 5118 BTU Energy Smart Infrared Heater (HZ-970)
- Sub Brand: Energy Smart
- Product Type: Heater
- Thermostat: Yes
- Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Color Family: White
- Assembled Width: 15-7/8 in.
- Wattage: 1500 watts
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Material: Metal
- Antifreeze Setting: No
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Nonslip Base: No
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Accessories Included: Yes
- Wheeled: No
- Heat Output: 5118 BTU
- ETL Listed: No
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Oxygen Level Control: Yes
- Assembled Height: 19-11/16 in.
- Number of Heat Levels: 3
- Assembled Depth: 17-13/16 in.
- Vented: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Quartz Core Technology equals comfortable powerful whole room heating
- EnergySmart controls save up to 25% energy usage
- Top located controls with remote, programmable thermostat and four-hour timer
- Indicators display energy used for extra large rooms
- Cool touch housing
- Robust metal interior construction
- Overheat and four-way tip over protection
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.