Schlage® Flair Keyed Entry Lever Single Cylinder Deadbolt in Bright Brass (FB50NVFLA505)
- Style: Flair
- Product Type: Lever and Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Finish: Bright Brass
- Material: Steel
- Grade: 2 Grade
- Door Direction: Left and Right Handed Compatible
- Number of Keys Included: 2 each
- Drill Resistant: No
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1-3/4 in.
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1-3/8 in.
- Backset Dimension: Adjustable 2-3/8 to 2-3/4 in.
- Knob Style: Lever
- Lockset Type: Keyed
- ADA Compliant: No
- Faceplate Material: Brass
- Single cylinder deadbolt operates with a key on the exterior and a thumb turn on the interior
- Deadbolt features biggest bolt diameter for maximum kick-in resistance and hardened steel deadbolt core that spins to resist saw attacks
- Lever is field reversible to allow it to be used on both right handed or left handed doors
- Snap and Stay design on deadbolt cuts installation time in half
- Larger deadbolt thumb turn is easier to grip
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.