- Product Type: Handle Magnet
- Pull Capacity: 100 lb.
- Color Family: Red/Black
- 3-3/8" H x 1" W x 4-1/2" L
- Can be used to lift heavy metal objects such as shelving, beams and doors
- Remove nails, screws and other iron objects from degreasing and paint tanks
- Also clean up scattered ferrous metal objects including screws, nuts and bolts
- Ergonomic handle and plastic body
- Includes two Magnetic Shields to block magnetic strength when not in use, allowing easy storage in a toolbox without attracting other tools (remove shields before using)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ergonomic Design
- At Home
- Minor Projects
Comments about Master Magnetics® Rubber Handle Magnet (07501):
I used this hand held magnet to clean up a 12'x 12' area full of small rocks, It picked up a couple hundred old nails and screws, 95% more than I expected. It worked GREAT!