- Wheel Diameter: 7 in.
- General Size: Small
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Amps: 15 amps
- Maximum Speed: 8500 rpm
- Grinding Wheel Included: No
- Case Included: No
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Side Handle Included: Yes
- ETL Listed: No
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Switch Type: Paddle
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Variable Speed: No
- Corded or Cordless or Air: Corded
- UL Listed: No
- Spindle Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- High power 4 HP (maximum motor HP) motor with overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris
- Low-profile gearcase allows for work in tight areas
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- 2-position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
- Includes: 7" guard and 2-position side handle
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.