Forney 4-1/2"x7/8" 80 Grit Resin Fibre Sanding Disc (71670)
- Diameter: 4-1/2 in.
- Product Type: Sanding Disc
- Grit: 80 Grit
- Attachment Type: Adhesive
- Number in Package: 3 pk
- Sandpaper Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Feature 3: Can be used on most types of steel as well as fiberglass and plastics
- Feature 2: Ideal for weld grinding, blending, finishing, deburring and other general purpose applications
- Feature 4: Constructed with a heavy vulcanized fibre back, coated with abrasive grains and bonded together with a tough, heat resistant resin for fast cutting action and long life
- Feature 1: Excellent quality aluminum oxide steel resin fibre sanding disc
- Feature 5: For use on right angle grinders
- 13,300 max RPM
- Aluminum oxide steel sanding and grinding disc
- Use for welding, grinding, blending, finishing, deburring and other general purpose applications
- Use on most types of steel, fiberglass and plastics
- Fast cutting action
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.