- Kit includes: Power Outage Detector (POD), stair and path light, ceiling light, rechargeable battery for POD, mounting bracket and hardware for stair/pathway light and ceiling light, sticky tape for mounting stair/pathway light and Quick Start guide and user's manual
- Automatically detects power failure and provides up to 40 hours of bright light
- Simple wireless installation
- Light can be controlled by the remote for maximum safety, convenience and battery life
- POD is a remote and flashlight
- Auto shut off to conserve battery life and to turn light off automatically if no one is home
- POD controls up to 30 wireless LED Mr. Beams lights
- POD has a 70 ft. transmission range
- Ceiling light is wireless and can be installed anywhere
- POD dimensions: 5"H x 2"D, uses NiCad rechargeable battery, plugs into wall outlet
- Stair/pathway light dimensions: 4"L x 4"W x 1.5"H, uses 4 "AA" batteries, 40 hours on one set of batteries, 10 Lumens, low battery indicator
- Ceiling light dimensions: 4.5"L x 4.5"W x 2.9"H, uses 4 "C" batteries, 40 hours of light on one set of batteries, 100 Lumens, low battery indicator
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.