This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- 12" blade diameter
- 15.0 amp motor, 4,000 rpm
- 5/8 or 1" arbor
- Horizontal capacity: baseboard lying flat 8"
- Horizontal capacity: crown molding lying flat 6-1/2"
- 45 deg. bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber) 2 x 8
- 90 deg. cross-cut capacity (dimensional lumber) 4 x 6
- 90 deg. cross-cut capacity (max. width) 2 x 8
- 45 deg. miter cut capacity (max. height) 4 x 4 dimensional lumber
- 45 deg. miter cut capacity (max. width) 2 x 6 dimensional lumber
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Bevels 0-48 deg. to the left and 0-3 deg. to the right for increased capacity
- 0-50 deg. left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 deg.
- Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically
- Lightweight(48 lbs.) with built-in carry handle
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override
- Single bevel
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.