Bissell CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum 10 amps Multi-level Orange (1831)
- Sub Brand: CleanView
- Collection Type: Bagless
- Product Type: Upright Vacuum
- Amps: 10 amps
- Filtration Type: Multi-level
- Color: Orange
- Pet: Yes
- Cord Length: 25 ft.
- Assembled Width: 13-1/2 in.
- Assembled Height: 44 in.
- Headlight: Yes
- Brush Type: Power
- Swivel Head: Yes
- Lightweight: Yes
- Warranty: 2 year
- Adjustable Height: Adjustable
- Edge Cleaning: Yes
- Corded or Cordless: Corded
- Assembled Depth: 12-1/2 in.
- Cleaning Path Width: 13-1/2 in.
- Accessories: Crevice Tool and Brush Tool
- Hose Length: 15 ft.
- Self-Propelled: No
- Surface Type: Carpet and Bare Floors
- Auto Cord Rewind: No
- Motorized Brush Roll: Yes
- OnePass Technology provides powerful, nonstop suction with an innovative brush design to clean more on the initial pass
- Multi-level filtration with washable filter
- Cyclonic System for lasting, powerful suction
- Replacement Belt Ace No. 1101047 MFR No 32074
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture and upholstery
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.