Bissell Cleanview Vacuum With One Pass Cleaning (1330)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: CleanView
- Collection Type: Bagless
- Product Type: Upright Vacuum
- Amps: 10 amps
- Filtration Type: Multi-level
- Color: Orange
- Lightweight: Yes
- Auto Cord Rewind: No
- Headlight: Yes
- Self-Propelled: No
- Motorized Brush Roll: Yes
- Assembled Depth: 12-1/2 in.
- Corded or Cordless: Corded
- Adjustable Height: Adjustable
- Warranty: 2 year
- Hose Length: 15 ft.
- Assembled Height: 44 in.
- Pet: Yes
- Swivel Head: Yes
- Edge Cleaning: Yes
- Brush Type: Power
- Assembled Width: 13-1/2 in.
- Accessories: Crevice Tool and Brush Tool
- Surface Type: Carpet and Bare Floors
- Cord Length: 25 ft.
- Cleaning Path Width: 13-1/2 in.
- OnePass Technology provides powerful, nonstop suction with an innovative brush design to clean more on the initial pass
- Multi-level filtration with washable filter
- Cyclonic System for lasting, powerful suction
- Replacement Belt Ace No. 1101047 MFR#32074
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture and upholstery
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.