Heartwood 15,0000BTU Wood Burning Circulator (VG820E)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- 34"H x 32"W x 21"D
- Metal cabinet w/lift top reveals two cooking lids
- Bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion
- Draft "intake system" burns wood safely & efficiently
- Large capacity aluminized steel firebox
- Firebox is lined w/firebrick
- Cast iron grates insure complete combustion
- Cast iron feed door & ash door are "gasketed" to insure a seal around doors
- Burns up to 5 hours on one load of fuel & generates 150,000 BTU hr
- Ash door & ash tray for clean out & disposal
- "Safety" handle prevents unwanted opening by children
- Uses common 6" black stove pipe for standardized chimney installation
- May not be used in mobile homes
- Stove pipe not included
- 1 year unconditional guarantee
- Please check your state and local restrictions before purchasing, installing, or selling wood burning or pellet stoves, ESPECIALLY in the STATE OF WASHINGTON, where many RESTRICTIONS exist
- Optional blower assembly Ace no. 4199519
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.