- XRP extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life transmission matches the tool
- Ni-CD battery
- Ratcheting chuck type
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application
- Heavy duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck helps prevent bits from slipping and falling out
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power
- Best in class length improved balance and better control
- Includes 1 hour charger (2) 18.0V XRP batteries, 360 degree side handle, heavy duty kit box
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Battery Power
- No Bit Slippage
- All Around
- Heavy Duty
Comments about Dewalt® Cordless Heavy Duty Drill/Driver (DCD940KX):
with all repsect its got a lot of gutz for drilling and my favorite driving screwz. I use it as a srcewgun mainly. I love me some dewalt it's worth it for the money. Guyz who like toolz will agree if you can afford it get it. it payz for it self some what in the long run. inexpensive drillz are ok for light to medium duty but all around it is the best to me by far.