- 14.4 V
- Ni-CD battery
- Ratcheting chuck type
- XRP extended run time batteries provide long run- time and battery life
- Patented 3 speed all metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck helps prevent bits from slipping and falling out
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 325 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Includes 1 hour charger, (2), 14.4V XRP batteries and heavy duty kit box
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Store
- Good Grip
- Short Battery Life
- Home Repair
Comments about Dewalt® Drill/Driver XRP (DCD920KX):
Good drill but as with all cordless tools tha battery never lasts longe enough........or maybe i should just charge it.