Schlage Light Commercial Electronic Keypad Entry Lever (FE595CSVPLYXELA)
- Style: Plymouth
- Product Type: Electronic Keypad Entry Lock
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Material: Steel
- Grade: 2 Grade
- Door Direction: Non-Handed
- Number of Keys Included: 2 each
- ADA Compliant: No
- Knob Style: Lever
- Drill Resistant: No
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1-3/8 in.
- Backset Dimension: Adjustable 2-3/8 to 2-3/4 in.
- Faceplate Material: Metal
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Commercial or Residential: Commercial and Residential
- Lockset Type: Unkeyed/Push Button
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1-3/4 in.
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Keyless entry for enhanced security, no keys to lose or forget
- Flex-Lock feature allows you to switch between unlocked or automatic re-locking with the turn of a button
- Keypad illuminates so you can see it at night
- Codes easily added or deleted right at the keypad using the lock's unique 6 digit programming code
- Includes 9V battery and 6 digit programming code
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.