Black & Decker® 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (G950)
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2 in.
- General Size: Small
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Amps: 8.5 amps
- Maximum Speed: 10,000 rpm
- CSA Listed: No
- Variable Speed: No
- Side Handle Included: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Switch Type: Slide
- Corded or Cordless or Air: Corded
- Case Included: No
- Grinding Wheel Included: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- ETL Listed: No
- Metal gear case adds durability and extends the life of the tool
- Extended handle for added comfort and control
- Trigger switch allows for ease of use when wearing gloves
- 3-position side handle adds comfort and control in variety of applications
- Spindle lock provides easy accessory changes
- Ideal for sharpening, grinding, rust removal and surface preparation
- Metal and plastic construction
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Grip
- Long lasting
- In The Field
- In The Workshop
Comments about Black & Decker® 4-1/2"" Small Angle Grinder (G950):
Easily handles pre-welding grinding prep and has lasted longer than any of my previous grinders