American Standard Tub And Shower Pressure Balancing Unit (M952100-0070A/H)
- Function: Tub and Shower
- Product Type: Pressure Balancing Unit
- Fits For: American Standard
- Maintains constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure
- Diaphragm system engineered to eliminate cross flow
- Avoids failure due to mineral deposits
- Ideal for use in hard water
- Easy to install
- Use with following American Standard tub/shower and shower only controls:
- Ace No. 4398673 (9316501.002)
- Ace No. 4398681 (9316502.002)
- Ace No. 4398699 (9316502.295)
- Ace No. 4398517 (9046502.00)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about American Standard Tub And Shower Pressure Balancing Unit (M952100-0070A/H):
Got this part today and fixed my leaking shower valve its been leaking for three months and costing ma dearly on my electric water heating bill like nobodies business...Installed it and bam, it stopped dribbling. It was making me think I had a water leak when I would be in the bathroom by myself at night, drip drip drip GO AWAY