- Product Type: Male Aerator
- Exterior Thread Size: 15/16 in.
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm
- Feature 6: Twisting spray pattern
- Feature 7: Will work on any faucet
- Feature 8: WaterSense certified 1.5 GPM
- Feature 1: Microban technology fights odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Feature 3: Twisting spray pattern
- Feature 4: Will work on any faucet
- Feature 2: Removable/replaceable insert
- Cyclone Force Technology
- Meets the EPA's criteria for water-efficient products (WaterSense)
- Microban Technology
- Replacement for Ace No. 44370
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Clean
- Easy To Install
- Functions Smoothly
- Sturdy Materials
- Family Bathroom
- Half Bathroom
- Kitchen Sink
- Master Bathroom
- Public Bathroom
Comments about Danco Chrome Male Thread Aerator (9D00010483):
I put this on my kitchen sink. The flow is fine, and with doing dishes that could be up to 10 min a day with a family of four. Thats around 49 gallons of hot water saved a week.