Lenmar CBD312 Cordless Telephone Battery (CBD312)
- Battery Voltage: 3.6 volts
- Battery Capacity: 350 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: NiCd
- Product Type: Cordless Phone Battery
- Model Number: CBD312
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Brand or Model Compatibility: GE Cordless Phones
- Warranty: 1 year
- Fits: AT&T - Lucent Technologies 1445, 1487, 2255, 2422, 4051, 23402, 59768, E5814B, EL42408, Casio Phone Mate 2150, 2450, CP280, GE - General Electric 28021EE2, 28021EE3, 28031EE3, ITT 5130, JVC TN-61, LA Phone LP 1218, Lenbrook Enterprises MICKEY MOUSE Phone, Pacific Bell 800, Sharp CL540, VTech 2111, 2551, GZ2334, ia5870, ia5882, T2326, T2350, 2419, ia5824, ia5847, ia5863, ia5874, ia5878 Replaces: AT&T - Lucent Technologies D-2/3AA300X3, 3N270AA, BT-31, Casio 3210101, GE - General Electric BT-12, GE-TL26145, GE-TL26155, GE-TL26155, GE-TL86155, GE-TL86155, GE-TL96155, GE - Sanyo GES-PCH03, Gemini 31119, GP Batteries 30AAK3BMJ, 60AAH3BMJ, Panasonic 3-2/3AACA, P-P303, P-303PA, Philips SJB3142, Sanyo CP-3H03, PCH03, Sony BP-T27, VTech P-3303, 80-5074-00-00, 80-5074-02-00, 89-1338-00 3.6V / 600mAh Nickel-Metal Hydride 1 Year Warranty
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.