Lenmar CBD366 Cordless Telephone Battery (CBD366)
- Battery Voltage: 3.6 volts
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: NiMH
- Product Type: Cordless Phone Battery
- Warranty: 1 year
- Brand or Model Compatibility: AT&T, GE Cordless Phones
- Model Number: CBD366
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Battery Size: AA
- Size Volts: 3.6 volts
- Fits: AT&T - Lucent Technologies 3300, 3301, 91076, Clarity C420, Motorola E51, MA-300, MA-350, MA-351, MA-357, MA-361, MA-363, MA-550, MA-551, MA-580, MA-581, MD-400, MD-700, MD-7000, MD-7151, MD-750, MD-761, SD-4500, V-Tech ia5854 Replaces: AT&T - Lucent Technologies 80-5071-00-00, Casio 3/2 3AACA, 3N-270AA, Dantona 3AA-A BATT-3300, Empire CPB-400D, Energizer ER-P240, GE - General Electric D-AA600BX3, 17654, 21671, 22402, 27851, 52459, 86144, 86506, TL26144, TL26506, GP 60AAS3BMJ, Jasco TL26506, Motorola AA600BX3, Philips SJB4152, RCA TC-930, Sanik 3SN-AA60-S-J1, 3SN-AA80-S-J1, Sanyo PCF03 3.6V / 1200mAh Nickel-Metal Hydride 1 Year Warranty
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.