Cutler 2in 30/50 Amp Quad Circuit Breaker (BQ230250)
- Circuit Protection Type: Four Pole
- Product Type: Circuit Breaker
- Amps: 30/50 amps
- Mounting Type: Plug-in
- Volts: 120/240 volts
- Length: 3 in.
- Number of Spaces Used: 2
- Width: 2 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- CSA Listed: No
- Product Series: HomeLine
- Maximum Voltage: 240 volts
- Number of Poles: 4
- Maximum Amperage: 50 amps
- UL Listed: No
- Interchangeable. Not interchangeable with Square D Homeline panels. 10,000 AIR. Switch indicator. Protects wire from overheating and current overload. Fits Westinghouse, Bryant, Cutler-Hammer BR, Sylvania, Challenger and T&B. Standard overload and short circuit protection in Cutler-Hammer, Westinghouse, Bryant, Challenger or Sylvania load centers.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.