- Sub Brand: F32T8
- Ballast Start Type: Instant
- Product Type: Ballast
- Ballast Type: Electronic
- Minimum Voltage: 120 volts
- Assembled Width: 1.7 in.
- Assembled Length: 9.5 in.
- Fixture Accessory Type: Bi-Pin
- Minimum Start Temperature: 0 deg. F
- Maximum Voltage: 277 volts
- Number of Lamps: 1-2
- Ballast Factor: 2.86
- Assembled Height: 1.18 in.
- 9.5" L x 1.7" W x 1.18" H
- Intellivolt electronic ballast
- Approved for commercial applications
- For (1-2) F17T8, F25T8 or F32T8 lamp
- Instant start
- High power factor
- Input voltage 120V or 277V systems
- Input frequency 50/60 hertz
- Ballast factor (1) light 2.86 (2) lights 1.49
- Ballast efficacy factor (1) light 2.86 (2) lights 1.49
- Max. THD percent: (1) light 15% (2) lights 10%
- Minimum start temperature F32T8 0 deg. F, F32T8/ES 60 deg. F
This item can be shipped to your home. Or pickup this item at your local Ace Store for FREE*.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and
gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original
purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend
that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your
store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service
Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our
Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and
with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact
the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the
Equipment has been drained of these materials.